Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Asian Night - Fried Rice

We also made Fried Rice although it wasn't a specific recipe it was just my concoction so I'll try to remember what I did.

Ingredients
3 cups cooked rice (I used minute rice cooked in my Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus)
3 chopped carrots
3 eggs
1/2 bag frozen peas
Vegetable oil
Soy sauce to taste

Directions
Cook rice in the microwave. Heat vegetable oil in Stir Fry pan add carrots and peas stir fry for a few minutes till softened or peas thawed, add scrambled eggs and stir fry till egg is cooked.  Add Rice to stir fry pan and add soy sauce to taste.  Toss it all together and cook for another few minutes. Remove from heat and serve.

Critique
Another quick and easy recipe that doesn't take long to make.  I've made it a few times since and I really like it, but you can add whatever vegetables or meat you want to the rice to suit your tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment